What was fun about your day today?

Today I went grocery shopping, tried to shoot my Bytes for the week and now me and the lady are making dinner. And I got in a fight on Reddit.

10 Likes

Figuring out some coding!

6 Likes

Uuhh…getting off work?
Idk. I’m struggling a little today.

4 Likes

there was a tornado passing through and it brought a tear to my eye

3 Likes

Michael Meyers loops. :hocho::joy:

2 Likes

I went outside for the first time in a week & took a walk. For once it was really sunny & also pretty warm :grin:

4 Likes

Diving into the latest Destiny 2 update: GUARDIAN GAMES!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Played D&D with friends. I’m a support heavy bard, so today felt great because I got on a one on one sword battle with a goblin queen after running out of magic, and won!

5 Likes

Today was kind of a chill day tbh

Took a walk but Toronto being Toronto it decided to snow so I had to walk in freezing winds. I guess that was fun

2 Likes

made some bytes today

1 Like

Went on a bike ride with my boyfriend to my old neighborhood and then we got Dairy Queen :drooling_face: Bike ride to lose em calories only to gain em back with Dairy Queen :woman_facepalming:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

This came in the mail today. My kids got to experience the insanity that is “Legends of the Hidden Temple” and “GUTS.”

Silver Snakes for LIFE

1 Like

Same here @DeCool lol

2 Likes

What was fun about my day today? Hmmm…

I posted a bubble butt video of myself asking:

Are :peach: bubble butts :peach: good on men?!

Answer that question on the byte @alfardan

I think that’s fun :sweat_smile: in a way at least!

2 Likes

Well my day just started, But my coffee tastes better than usual. SO thats good lol

4 Likes

Making a byte and painting. Ngl even before quarantine making bytes was the best part of my day. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

First of all, this is a very wholesome idea and I love it. My day was nice because I went for a walk and made cinnamon rolls :slight_smile: :relaxed:

1 Like

what did you paint?

2 Likes