What V***rs do you hope to see on byte?

let’s hope jake paul doesn’t come back!
i liked Windows_XP_Vines, i hope he comes back

1 Like

I want to see brand new people step up for V2. There was so much unnoticed talent in the original Vine. I hope they fix that with this. (but I hope David Lopez comes back to v2, he was pretty funny :joy:)

5 Likes

CCU-zUNUEAAhip1

8 Likes

I’m a bean hmmm hahahhah

1 Like

There’s plenty of classic viners but I’d really like to see some new faces get a chance! Like me :smile: I’m hyped bros!!

5 Likes
1 Like

I’d like to see Nicholas Megalis come back, he was basically the first “Vine star.”

If Curtis Lepore comes back, everyone please ignore and block him, thank you.

2 Likes

Thomas Sanders. Just. Thomas Sanders.

3 Likes

Thomas Sanders :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

thomas sanders,sam and colby,nash grier,matthew espinosa, enjajaja and more!

Prince Tai, Jay Versace, Thomas Sanders, Summerella, Quensadilla, NotEvenEmily, Drew Gooden, Danny Gonzalez, DopeIsland, Chrish, etc…I can’t even name them all!!

3 Likes

I agree fully. I think there are a few artists who would be nice to have back, but people like Lele Pons, King Bach, etc. shouldn’t come back. It’s time for a new wave of artists.

3 Likes

I would love to see PerfectLaughs, Danny Gonzalez, CalebCity, Meechonmars, DopeIsland, Kenny Knox, LATurtle, and Thomas Sanders.

1 Like

Danny Gonzalez, Drew Gooden, Mielmonster, chloe lmao, Kenny Knox.

These were my favorite viners

2 Likes

couldnt have said it better!

Quensadilla was my favorite viner, would love to see her come back

6 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about her. I loved her guitar playing skills!

I hope to see some of the old Japanese Viners. Didn’t understand a word, but the vines were hilarious. Chrish should make a comeback too

tom harlock, danny gonzalez, and drew gooden!!
(edit) and acoustictrench!

2 Likes