What type of games/toys did you play with when you were younger?

since there is a wide variety of ages on this forum, I want to see what everyone grew up playing, whether it be a GameBoy, DS, any board games, hide and go seek, arcade machines, or anything. just comment what you grew up playing and what your favorite game was growing up

6 Likes

I went from the GameCube to Gameboy advance SP to Nintendo DS to PlayStation 2 to the Wii and then the rest of the playststions leading upto today. Favorite game ? Not sure, so many were sooo fun

6 Likes

I would play Mario Kart and Fifa as videogames but i haven’t played those in ages. If i went to an arcade i would play everything, no particular game i liked more than others. And favourite toy was Barbie. I loved Barbie and had everything even the Dream House. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When I was younger I played with stuffed animals every. Single. Day.

4 Likes

Consoles
-Some old PlayStation I was too young to know what version all I remember is a 2d boat game
-The Wii
-Xbox
-Xbox 360
-DSi
School
-Tig
-these space hopper things you stand and balance while jumping on
-a bunch of other games I can’t remmeber the name of
And then like when at home just be on bikes and scooters and climbing garages
There more but this post is already long enough

5 Likes

Gameboy color sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, GameCube, street sharks action figures, action man, original max steel. All of this says I’m old lol

2 Likes

same! also had my 3ds, megabloks, and imagination :DDDD

4 Likes

My PlayStation 2 and my GameCube got me through the worst of times. :sob::sneezing_face:
Going to the Youth Center on the weekends to play people in Smash Bros Melee…
Playing UNO against my cousins… good times :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Remember I used to play the dragon ball Z toys, quite a bit. Not to mention stuff from marvel like Spiderman, venom. Bioncle toys was another big one I liked a lot.

2 Likes

I would play with my Thomas The Train toys all the time ! I also had a leap frog (I think that’s what it’s called) video game thing, I had a cars game and I didn’t really know how to play :,) I built a lot of pillow forts too. And my Nintendo DS played a huuuuge role in my childhood, either playing Mario Kart or Pokémon black

2 Likes

Pillow forts were the best, I also had a DS and played Mario kart and Pokémon diamond/pearl

^^reply to renzo

1 Like

As a kid I played card and board games like Rummy or Monopoly. The very first computerized game I played was Pong, you hooked up this Atari device to your TV and it had two dials on it, one for each player to move the “paddle” up or down. Today that game would seem insanely boring, but at the time it was revolutionary. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Played with Nurf guns, my PS2, and a DSI.

1 Like