What type of comedy v***s make you breathe out of your nose more than usual?

Sketches, edits, or the ones “in the moment”?

4 Likes

any vines involving ms. keisha

2 Likes

I wonder if she died the same way Elmo did

I like the typical situations, its make feel identified

1 Like

it remains a mystery

1 Like

Although, on a more serious note, I love “in the moment” vines and purposefully low quality skits

3 Likes

First of all this is a great title :joy::joy::joy:

And the best ones are those where they take a huge trend and put an unexpected twist on them

4 Likes

I love amateur skits where people put a wallet on their head to be “mom” lol

5 Likes

Yea this title confused TF outta me at first, and second. But all of the above are equal. Although edits might have the others ones beat if it’s some dank stuff

1 Like

I have a basketball game tOmOrRoOwWWwwWww

1 Like

I prefer the selfie vines based on satirical/cynical thoughts. I loved Cody Ko’s vines because he was kind of a jerk (unsure if cursing is allowed on the forums lol). He made fun of popular trends and did it all by sitting in his car and they were still hilarious. I was a fan of sketches mainly Brandon Calvillos because he wasn’t afraid to offend people or, again be a jerk.

That’s probably cause I’m a cynic too I guess lol

1 Like

Could be anything unpredictable

1 Like

#Relatable

1 Like

ahhh the funny plot twists at the end for sure

1 Like

Any vine that is so confusing it needs an explanation

3 Likes

You’re so right! I didn’t even think of those!

1 Like

At first I had no idea what the context of those were, and eventually I just accepted it and it became the funniest thing!

Thanks! Originally I was just going to say laugh, but let’s be honest, we just breathe out a little harder than usual haha!

1 Like

You’d be surprised how many other Cynics are out there! There’s so many of them in the Filthy Frank (RIP) community.

Plot twists are the cherry on top of comedy :joy: