What TV Channels Did You Watch As A Kid?

As a kid, I watched more Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, & Boomerang.
I watched Disney Channel on occasion but not as much as those two.
But, there are so many other kids channels out there. (For example PBS Kids, The Hub, etc) So I’m interested in what you will say.

So what channels did you guys watch? (I assume it depends on when you were born :man_shrugging:)

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here (here’s a list of important threads: Important threads)

Also, to answer your question, I watched the ones you mentioned plus PBS :smiley:

3 Likes

Boomerang was great all the classic shows and it used to not have commercials.

2 Likes

As a kid like 3-6, Thomas The Tank Engine, Rolly Polly Olly, Arthur (that show still is amazing)

6-12 would be basically every disney channel show around 2005-2010, Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Fairy Oddparents, etc.

I watched alot of tv.

3 Likes

Nick and Disney channel :ok_hand: sometimes Disney rawr XD too. Also occasionally Cartoon Network and cuz I’m a Weather nerd, I would watch the weather channel dabs in meteorology major, but then realizes that I changed my major so I undab

2 Likes

Disney and boomerang loads of boomerang

1 Like

cartoon network boomerang nickelodean disney discover and history channel

those were the days

2 Likes

CBeebies
CBBC
Cartoon Network
Disney Channel
Boomerang
Nickelodeon
CITV
Nick Jr
Milkshake! on channel 5
(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Children's_television_channels_in_the_United_Kingdom)

2 Likes

Disney Channel
Disney XD
Adult Swim
Cartoon Network
TV Land
Fox
TBS
ESPN
Nick at Night
ABC Family

(those were the days :raised_hands:)

i used to watch family channel all the time. it would play Disney shows because we didnt have disney channel in canada until like 2015

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about boomerang :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I watched none because I had no childhood.

all of those and discovery kids :relieved:

1 Like

Same here :smile:

Adult Swim aka just Cartoon Network

Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, Disney XD, but if we’re talking like super young then Nick Jr/Noggin, PBS kids and Animal Planet.

I’d say cartoon network and nickoldean all the time. Remember watching fairly odd parents a ton