What topics will you be doing?

i’m interested in what you guys are more into, like, who’s doing the comedy, edits, music, skits or even short dancing videos? :thinking: it would be nice to know with who all of us will be working and having some kind of interaction in topics when the app will be out! :cactus:
i will probably be into comedy and music! Well, i’m not sure yet, but i can guarantee i will be somewhere else too! Feel free to drop your topic down in the comments, and hopefully we will collab someday! :slight_smile: :smile: :vine:

2 Likes

i think i will touch every topic and choose which one works and do that particular one at the beaning i was going with only comedy but i will touch everything but comedy mostly :smile:

2 Likes

I will do some comedy and typical situations

2 Likes

Comedy would be perfect because vine is famous for comedy i think so.

2 Likes

I’ll try comedy more than the other, but it’s always good to try until you find which one is the best for you.

2 Likes

comedy :))

2 Likes

Comedy and My Stupidity :tipping_hand_man:t4:

2 Likes

I’ll try more like… local culture and different stuff that happens nearby because I would like to show how amazing the traditions can be, and maybe if I mix it with comedy it would attract more people…

2 Likes

I will probably post comedy and crazy catchy relatable things that stick out, but it’s gonna be odd. hahahahahaha :wink:

2 Likes

edits, comedy, short dancing videos

2 Likes

I actually want to start a travel v2 ‘channel’. I think itd be cool to showcase locations based on 6.5 seconds

4 Likes

Yeah that sounds super cool too!!

2 Likes

oh wow, that sounds super fun!

Editing and special effects

1 Like

I would do comedy ( well I already do some on instagram ( @nathdupc )
https://www.instagram.com/nathdupc/

1 Like

I’m doing comedy and colorguard/dance choreography so if anyone would want me to use their music and promote it that’d be cool

1 Like

A very original idea, work on it! :+1:t3:

1 Like

On Vine I always did fandom edits and I’m hyped about starting that again

1 Like

I’ll try do relateable stuff

1 Like

I will be making a meme account called EcchiMemes, make sure to add me for funny quality memes when V2 drops!!

1 Like