What to call ourselves and other users?

We obviously can’t call ourselves V*ners , so I’ve been racking my brain trying to think of something else.
Any ideas?

•I’m thinking v2ers is kind of clunky idk it doesn’t really roll off the tongue.
•if V stands for version we could make it something off that
•we could be Generation twos or Gen twos
•something to do with the 6 second thing
•we could be the Doms :joy::joy: idk if he would get behind that name or not, though!

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Vinestars?

Well, remember, v2 isn’t associated with vne, so we can’t really use vne in the name I don’t think

I think we will have to call ourselves something based off of the name of the app. Check this thread (Name ideas other than V2) for name ideas

2 Likes

That particular thread is on new names for this app not the users, and is completely speculation. Dom seems pretty set on v2 :slight_smile:

artist Regarding Artists & Creators

you’re right… :star:

then we will call ourselves: :star:“Loopers” :star: … because the platform is based on “loops” of 6 seconds … then I can only think of that name :heart:

3 Likes

Oooooooo yeah!

I like this too!! Or loopy :joy:

1 Like

I really think v2 is just a placeholder name, so it does depend on the app name

3 Likes

I like Gentwos that acc cool

1 Like

Loopers is a solid idea. Two-vies is my sudden thought, flip V2 around to 2Vs, rolls off the tongue more nicely than V2ers.

1 Like

Dom already said, We’ll call ourselves Artists

1 Like

I saw that after haha but I love these ideas!!

1 Like

Doms are an Idea that i had too! Gen twos sounds pretty cool. Artists is a fine name for now though.

1 Like