What talent do you guys have? Also, what are you guys mostly excited for about the app?

I’m a dancer and singer that loves to make videos and music. I feel like this is my chance to show the world my talent. This app is going to be bigger and better then the original app. I feel like I’m going to do great on this app. I’m excited to show you guys what I’m made of. I can’t wait for you guys to see all my videos. I always wondered how these other YouTube creators got big on the original app itself. I was always upset that I wasn’t getting no recognition, because of all the high following was getting it all. Seemed like it was impossible. This is everyone’s chance to become a star on this app. Don’t give up on anything that you guys do. Rather it’s being a singer, dancer, comedian, or a magician. Be yourself and keep working hard on this app. Everyone is going to start fresh on the app. So, it’s a bigger chance for everyone to get noticed before the app gets big. Always be positive and keep your heads up. Don’t let these other creators take over. They have the advantage because of all their followings on their social media’s. Let’s grow together and not let them take over. When there’s a trending category be on that ASAP.!

16 Likes

Great motivational speech.

I agree sticking together is the way to go. We can help each other grow and take over the app, create new rising stars and be the best we can.

I for one will be doing comedy videos, lots and lots of comedy.

And yh ur right, there isn’t a better opportunity than to start fresh when the app gets released.

The destiny is in our own hands :wink:

7 Likes

Most definitely is! :pray:t5::muscle:t5:

3 Likes

hYpE. hyyyyypeeeee. H Y P E .

4 Likes

“What talent do you guys have” None, absolutely no talent at all ahaha. Im just going to try collabing with people and see what comes of it.

4 Likes

I just make videos with special effects and video animations.

7 Likes

Talents would be I guess making video edits and being able to understand the basics of after effects. But anyone can learn that program so I guess it’s more of a skill. And I can also make cricket noises with my mouth lmao. Probably most excited to see the reaction I get out of my Bytes and I’m hoping they r positive ones lol

4 Likes

I’m a writer, so that topic is my decided niche for when the app comes out.

4 Likes

My talent is gonna be in making funny bytes :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I can go days without taking to someone or someone talking to me :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A lot of us feel the same way. One dude said he’ll be the “King of Byte”. lol
We’ll see how the dice rolls. I’m just happy to be here.

5 Likes

Excited about making A strong community and making it the number one app :heart:

2 Likes

talents? uhhhhhh

BUT

I GOTTA START WRITING DOWN MY IDEAS AGAIN I JUST REMEMbERED I LOST ALL OF MY IDEAS

8 Likes

i can race a dirt bike thats about it :grin: But i have a feeling, you will do big things on this app!!! and remember, you can post your bytes in #vids to get peoples opinions on your bytes! i wanna see more bytes on these forums!

3 Likes

Speaking of videos, where do I post a video? I honestly never posted one before on here…? :rofl:

Bahaahahaha, literally me I was meant to start writing ideas last january and its been a year and i still haven’t started. :joy:

2 Likes

Sometimes I’m funny. I don’t know how it happens, but hopefully I can catch it on film sometime and put it up here.

1 Like

im a singer but im not gonna do singing bytes.
im currently working on an ep so if byte takes off i might release it lol

I’m a musician (not professionally, of course) - I’ve been playing piano for 9 years, I’m learning how to play the guitar, and I’ve been taking voice lessons to improve my singing ability. I don’t really see how I’d use that in Byte, though, aside from the occasional fun music post. I loved the comedy part of Vine, and that’s probably what I’ll be most interested in when Byte is released.

I’m playing piano and singing on my future byte. Itll be a fun hobby. I’m posting more to my Instagram soon if you guys wanna check it out:) @RegardsIndigo

2 Likes