What social media are you going to use to back up your V2 profile?

I plan on using Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat & Twitter to back up my profile on V2. I was going to use Facebook, but since the scandal (and since Mark Zuckerberg got that hairstyle) it put me off using it.

What are you using and why?

Sorry if this has already been created - I couldnt find one so I just made it

6 Likes

Instagram and Snapchat are the main ones you want as they are similar to V2 and a lot of people have those, I plan to try and do youtube once I have an established following :wink:

7 Likes

im gonna be driving all my traffic from Instagram to V2

4 Likes

INsta and Snap!

3 Likes

Ideally I would like to stay on v2 for a long time!

6 Likes

This is actually a really interesting questioN. I’d use insta & Twitter, maybe youtube aswell. But I wanna make a new YouTube channel & rebrand yaknow

5 Likes

Same. Gotta stay professional :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yeppo brotendo

5 Likes

Instagram and snapchat at first. If anything happens in the long run, then I’ll set up a youtube.

6 Likes

I’ll just use insta and Twitter. I probably won’t set up a youtube channel until later

3 Likes

If the following gets big enough I’d like to make a YouTube channel. Snapchat and Instagram of course too. Facebook is kinda old school so idk.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: mark is an odd dude… but I use twitter and snap for this kind of stuff and use my Facebook for personal friendships… sooo snap and twitter I guess

3 Likes

Instagram and snapchat! Maybe Twitter but I kinda feel like it’s dead and I never use it anyways. And maybe YouTube in the long run if I get a big enough following

3 Likes

Instagram and probably Twitter.

3 Likes

Probably my youtube. I don’t know yet though.

2 Likes

I love this kinds of threads. I think it makes sense to have everything set up and ready to go. So Insta, Snap, YT, Twitter, and FB are all currently set up.

I would place my focus on YT and V2. And then just use the other platforms to cross promote. Snap would probably be for more behind-the-scenes type stuff since its a bit more casual than other platforms. As for the FB fiasco, its FB at the end of the day. People are going to forget just like they have before.

4 Likes

Me too! It will help you seem professional and will allow you to promote. Good thinking buddy

2 Likes

Same as you. Never was a fan of Facebook as I feel it is for an older audience and it the layout kinda bores me.

3 Likes

For me, it has too many features. You dont need to love a post. Just a like will be fine damn

3 Likes

i’ve got one of everything. insta, twitter, snapchat, facebook, tumblr, paypal, etc…

i’m p sure my formspring and myspace are still up. i’m old asf.

update: formspring is dead. it has rebranded. myspace is just for celebrity music now i guess. frick. i’m still in like 2009.

3 Likes