What should I do with my Instagram account?

So right now I have an instagram account (@jakeupv2 give me a follow please) that i’m not sure how I could use right now. I really just post memes on it but I haven’t been gaining a lot of followers. I would like a small following before V2 releases. Do you guys have any ideas or themes I should do for my account.

1 Like

Just include hashtags in all your posts and you will gain followers from the people who want to see more of your posts.

4 Likes

Start vines on Instagram so that way when v2 comes out your already famous

1 Like

I use my Instagram to promote what I create and my daily life that I think people would enjoy

1 Like

I use instagram ( instagram.com/nathandupessey/ )
To make funny video, like skits and stuff. And to promote other channels

1 Like

in regards to the following- download an app called “muses” and join the instagram group, it’s for social media networking. I gained a few hundred followers that way. join the “instagram posse” facebook for algorithm updates that have been tested. finally this may not be fully relevant but listen to the beauty and the vlog podcast- episodes about ig in particular.

in regards to themes- I heard a youtuber say that for content like yours that screenshotted tweets do really well, same with posts with a red X on the left and a green checkmark on the right. those two things can get you to the discover page which is crucial for meme accounts.

if you have any questions feel free to reach out on ig, I’m @suhguysitmejess. I help my partner come up with original vegan memes sometimes haha

1 Like