What service/platform/website have you spent an embarrassingly long time using?

I have watched an unhealthy amount of YouTube in my life, what services have you guys done the same with?

5 Likes

Discord, I spend way too much time there. I was in a call for 9 hours without realising this morning

6 Likes

byte… ever since i downloaded the beta this morning i just couldn’t get off of it… ive been on it for 11 hours straight so far

7 Likes

Twitter/YouTube The King and Queen of social media.

2 Likes

This is just a lie

1 Like

v2.co. I wouldn’t say im embarrassed though, just haven’t spent so much time in one place in a very long time. Especially a forum…

4 Likes

I feel the same!

1 Like

I find myself coming on in bursts and commenting everywhere

3 Likes

roblox

ive been on it since 2012 every single day

3 Likes

Ive been on this website called play.pokemonshowdown.com since i was 13. Im 20 now, im a voice in Sports, and I have fun talking to people and playing pokemon battles.

And tinder since i was 8

4 Likes

youtube and the forums lol. was busy with studying today but byte too :smile: discord a bit as well i guess

2 Likes

Tinder? Since… you were… 8? Damn lol :joy:

1 Like

I’d say Youtube as well. When the app eventually dissapperas, my video consumpition will be far less. Guess I’ll move onto IGTV

2 Likes

Surprisingly, I would say my own services and platforms and second in command would be YouTube.

I spend an awful lot of time writing apps and working on cool projects and websites.

3 Likes

YouTube as well :joy: !

2 Likes

:youtube:

1 Like

Tiktok…