• Animation
  • Dance

0 voters

6 Likes

Voted what applied to me… Comedy definitely popping

3 Likes

You missed art but it’s also one for me

5 Likes

So this reminds me of something @CubeOfCheese brought up, which is the idea of a Playlist Mode where users can sort their topics. I consider my thing to be “comedy” but I’d also love to post art and relaxing vibes without getting all of these genres mixed up. This is definitely an interesting poll and I like the idea of getting an image of how diverse in content the app is.

3 Likes

My bad I was trying to make sure I got everything but somehow that slipped my mind

I feel like the app is majority comedy

1 Like

After reading this this… It’s not mainly comedy

4 Likes

Playlist mode sounds nice, and I just wanna see how everyone is using the app

2 Likes

The level of chill dom is at all times is my life goal.

8 Likes

I read that, and noticed that majority of people who didn’t like the addition of time were comedy. Because you can do so much with 16 in other genres

6 Likes

experimental not on there…and that’s where I live

5 Likes

True and comedy people follow more comedy people than anyone else usually. So they’re seeing more negatives to it overall, but like dom said, byte isn’t a comedy app.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I am also sports I guess because I post freeskate edits but that wasn’t listed.

1 Like

I don’t feel like I fit anywhere else. I feel like experimental isn’t defining enough that I would feel weird or out of place.

3 Likes

My fault bruh

1 Like

Fs – pls jail :sob:

2 Likes

Yep, the app overall is entertainment which has many facets

1 Like

I’ve personally been able to do a lot more with the time, where my comedic Bytes are concerned. I’m not having to talk as fast, though I do keep it well-paced so as not to lag, but it’s giving me an opportunity to add a little more meat to the build-up to the punchline.

2 Likes

You forgot nature

4 Likes