What’s your strategy?

How are you gonna make your mark on the world? I feel like when vne ended I went through a depression, because I thought my chance of being an Internet personality was over… I know what a goal :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. But I found other apps and other creative outlets and from there I grew out of a depression… I’m gonna use v2 as a creative outlet,aswell, but how do you plan to make a legacy for yourself, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Creative outlet for sure, I want to use it as an excuse to practice things like content creation, graphic design stuff, special effects, editing etc. It’s a good personal project!

1 Like

Be myself and be good. hopefully lol

3 Likes

I don’t really have a strategy, mainly just that v2 will give me something to do :laughing:

1 Like

Im trying to grow my youtube channel with v2 yknow kinda remake the youtube viner boom in a way
Edit: i should ask anyone wanna check it out

2 Likes

Well I figured that V2 is my best bet at getting a large following online. I can’t get big on YouTube. How would I get noticed when thousands of hours of content is being uploaded every day? I want to get big on V2, then transfer my following over to my future YouTube channel. Not much of a “strategy” but it’s a plan I think.

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to do covers and write my own music on yt and stuff but I don’t know how to start and get people to watch because it’s already such a competitive platform, so v2 may help pave the way for my career

2 Likes