fandom edits

2 Likes

That’s dope!

Fun, I love those

Singing^^

1 Like

Not necessarily a commercial but a promotion Comment on this

That’s cool

Making beats. People say my beats have a more hip hop rnb vibe. Anyone have passions outside of music, art, acting?

1 Like

Definitely singing. Definitely wanna try my best to see if I could turn it into a career like Shawn Mendes or Ruth B. Lol.

1 Like

im gonna jump off my roof

That’s great, I practice in music as well. I just try to orchestrate songs and add whatever sounds good loll. However I’d say I lean towards the pop and rnb side of it. Keep it up! I think a great way of growing is to try a litt le but of everything, but do what you think is best for you! How longer have you been doing it?

1 Like

Haha I feel you. Just practice, work smart and hard, you’ll get there if you believe it. Remember to focus on the importance of it. It’s not just about fame or fortune, but remember your impact and your worth, you can do it!

1 Like

Lmao dont do that!! But if you do, practice safe precautions lolll

I’ve been making music since I was a senior in high school, on/off. Have’t taken it real seriously since making music aint paying the bills😂 Figure I miss the wave with Vine and I’ll ride it with “Byte.” I’m sure if you do music on “Byte,” good things will come your way.

1 Like

Of course. I just wanna put smiles on people’s faces. As long as I do that im good. Wish you luck in whatever you wanna do too. We can all do this!

1 Like

I can totally relate to you loll it’s never too late. I honestly wish you the best and when byte comes out, just have fun with it!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to Byte out in spring.

1 Like

So glad to hear that! I can’t wait to see what’s everyone’s has in store. I honestly feel like this next group of creators is going to make it everything we miss about vine and will make it such a cool environment. I wish you luck as well!

1 Like

Anytime & same here!

2 Likes