What’s your passion?

Anyone wanna share their passions or what they plan to do when byte comes out? How do you plan to grow and expand your artistry? Mine is music. :yum:

10 Likes

I’m really into photography and tech, but honestly I’ll probably just end up doing fun/funny day-to-day stuff with friends on Byte.

4 Likes

That’s so cool! & that’s good to hear. Definitely keep your friends involved , that’s important. I hope you still stick with photography and tech. I think that’s a fun field to work in or be involved in

4 Likes

soooooo mucchhhh stufffff it’s kinda weird.

But I guess if I want to hyper-simplify it, music, comedy, and drawing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Loveee that! When I was younger (not that long ago loll) I had so many passions and I still do, but I’ve narrowed it just because music is so special. Mine was comedy as well, but when I try to be funny, it’s not funny lmao, but keep following all of them it’s good to have multiple things that keep you busy

1 Like

Thanks! the funny part is actually very accurate with me most of the time lol

1 Like

Comedic vinessss! I want to do videos that make people happier at least for 6 secs and sometimes I also want to do short vids where I can criticize society but in a funny way.

4 Likes

Music and acting

3 Likes

That’s so cool! I think that doing that will allow a lot of people will be able to relate to it, and it’ll make the byte experience so much fun.

2 Likes

I love that, i used to want to act when I was younger, but I realized how much work and effort it takes, and I didn’t have/ utilize the tools I had. Keep it up!

2 Likes

mine is obviously, entertaining people and making their days a whole lot better

5 Likes

I am an entertainer wink

3 Likes

thankssss!!

1 Like

Aw that’s so sweet, I wish you the best. Stay positive! That’s such a good trait to have & will take you a long way.

1 Like

Oooh fun!

I love Instagram!
(You could help me get to 25k followers…:wink:
@InsydeOfficial

1 Like

My passion is music as well, if I can somehow incorporate my music into my bytes that would be pretty cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great & sure!

Sing a line or two of your favorite song, if you practice an instrument, you could incorporate that as well!

I am definitely going to incorporate my music in there