What’s your own personal desire for being on this platform?

Whether it be just watching content or creating? For me personally I have a desire to create something and see it grow or even basically create something for others to enjoy, I would try YouTube but I don’t have a laptop so hopefully V2 can scratch this little bug of mine.

7 Likes

I decided to become a ‘‘Creator’’ because I love making videos and entertain other people and myself. I am not doing this for ‘‘Fame’’ or ‘‘Money’’.

Fame and Money, is like… ‘‘Bonus prize’’ that will come if I manage to entertain other people.

10 Likes

My personal desire is to be able to bring joy to people and have fun with it. Make people laugh everyday and then maybe let people know my name and my channel on YouTube.

4 Likes

fame, being known and respected and if there’s money, donating it to people who need it

11 Likes

Creating, more editors get more recognition on instagram, so I feel like I deserve a fair chance because I’m an underrated editor & my edits aren’t that good, but I would still like recognition

7 Likes

Showing the world who I really am and not being stuck behind this image

6 Likes

It’s the same with myself. Create and have fun!

5 Likes

be myself, help people, and be actively engaged with a connected community.

also have fun

12 Likes

Hypothetical question would you change the content you make to something that’s more trending at the moment? Or would you be very strict and stick to the content you started with making?

3 Likes

To be honest, I love creating content, but because of school I haven’t had time to make anything new. If I could create content here, then I could do what I enjoy and still have time to do my work. If I get popular that would be a plus because that could possibly open doors to new monetary options that could make it possible for me to go to college. :relaxed:

4 Likes

@jennifer, can’t wait to see what you create!

3 Likes

Mee too. But what about you? I love your pic. It’s from an old video, that’s creative and kinda troll xD.

3 Likes

Hypothetical question what would you do to try and make your content unique?

3 Likes

So you prefer gaining fame than earning money? Why’s that not judging just curious

4 Likes

i have no idea what i plan on doing, i just know i’m going to do something… because i super regretting not creating when Vine was still alive. Hopefully some funny stuff. How 'bout you?

Also thank you ;), that video is still iconic even in 2018 :blep:

4 Likes

What do you types of edits do you do?

1 Like

Video edits, I used to do picture edits, but it was really hard to find inspiration so I stuck to video

3 Likes

So how would you differ from the image you currently have and your true image? I hope you get what yo want

2 Likes

I wanna be bigger than who I am, and be known for putting smiles on faces, and making faces stay glued to the screen😂

2 Likes

I just love creating funny content…Nd vine played a big role by bringing me back from depression so would like to thank it by giving something back

2 Likes