What’s your opinion on Twitch?

About five years ago esports and video game streaming seemed like a big joke to many people. Now its a multi million (or billion) dollar organization! I personally enjoy watching Twitch (Largest game streaming platform), although some people say it’s pointless. Idk if any of you are familiar with Ninja (Tyler Blevins) whos a fortnite streamer, but he makes about $1 million a month!
What’s your opinion? Do you think video game live-streaming has no use?

Live streaming is already a huge thing. Whether it’s gaming or just Instagram/Facebook style, live streaming is here to stay. As a lot of people have probably heard, Ninja makes an insane amount of money streaming, and so I think that the answer to your question:

is: Yes. Live streaming is already huge as it is, and is becoming more and more mainstream by the day.

1 Like

I think live streaming is an amazing tool. However, Twitch is very saturated with people so it’s difficult to get found even if you are very good.

2 Likes

I totally agree, nowadays you have to type in the exact username of the streamer to be found

1 Like

Personally Twitch is one of my favorite streaming plataform, I like Twitch more than YouTube.
I think in Twitch people earn more money than YouTube and is a better place to interact with your followers.

My brother has Twitch. I think its safe to say that he is obssessed :joy::joy:

1 Like

At this point I also watch way more twitch than YouTube also :joy:

1 Like

Who can blame him? :joy:

1 Like

YouTube bored me, I only use it when I need it and I watch tutorials

1 Like