What’s your favorite flower?!

Hey guys to keep the forums lit! Here’s a question for y’all!
What’s your favorite flower?!
Mine are Daffodils!

4 Likes

keeping it basic with roses, sunflowers and jasmines

3 Likes

Tulips :tulip: :bouquet:

4 Likes

Frangipanis! :blush:

3 Likes

Red,pink,white, and purple roses

3 Likes

Orchids! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lotus flower and of course roses :rose:

3 Likes

Sunflowers!!

3 Likes

Roses cause why not

3 Likes

Friggin spider lilies are dope! But I also like snapdragons a lot. It’s hard to pick though, there are so many good ones

2 Likes

If you like flowers follow me on Instagram! :slight_smile: Thank you!!

XO

2 Likes

tbh i’m not the biggest fan of flowers, but my favourite plant is venus flytrap or witches butter. they’re really cool.

(update: i actually have a mimosa pudica in my house (sensitive/shame plant), so i can add that to the list)

3 Likes

Daises fasho

3 Likes

I love roses very much, I have always dreamed of having a garden with roses in the backyard. And I am very glad that I was able to fulfill my dream. Recently I learned that this is my birth flower. This is a very good thread, thank you for creating it. I like to talk about flowers! By the way, I would like to know if you have a garden at home or just indoor plants, please share their photos. I have a small garden and I love my plants so much. You’ll probably think I’m crazy, but I even talk to them. I think that this will help them grow well. I’ve read about a similar experiment and decided to try it myself, and then got used to it. I noticed that it calms me down. But recently I found signs of root aphids on some of the trees and plants that grow in my garden. Now I read the Hobby plants blog to find out how to get rid of them. If you have any tips on this topic, please share them.

1 Like

Hibiscus

2 Likes

I only really like one type of flower and that’s red tiger lilies.

2 Likes