What’s your favorite artist?

I’m trying to find some new music artist ! All genres are cool!

9 Likes

I listen to Latin Trap music. I’ve been listening to Luncho SSJ, Big Soto, Bad Bunny, Tokyo Revenge, Recycled J, Sech, Mesita, Tainy, and more.

3 Likes

My favorite punk band is Against Me! which is an anarcho-punk acoustic band, and the lead singer is a trans woman. But, more importantly, they are one of the two good things to come from florida, musically.

I also love Vaporwave/Future Funk/NuDisco and have been listening to Saint Pepsi’s Mannequin Challenge album.

4 Likes

I don’t particularly have a favorite artist because I am just that weird person who has almost every genre except country lol on one spotify account kinda like a librarian at a library. But something i would recommend for you is the Jazz vibes playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0SM0LYsmbMT

and to stay fresh the PB Jams playlist updates with the freshest stuff : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6YIvoj2xZSb91isLScE0uT

4 Likes

I listen to just about anything - LANY , Russ , Brent Faiyaz ,Labrinth , BROCKHAMPTON , cautious clay etc

4 Likes

i like billie eilish.
I think this also belongs in #off-topic

6 Likes

I listen to a bunch of artists who are high profile, so someone people don’t really know that I love is Jon Bellion

7 Likes

BANKS :raised_hands:t5: I’m in the Top 1% of streamers for her :laughing:
Fr, listen to her song Hawaiian Mazes. Eargasms for days, guy :ear:t5::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Bob Ross

3 Likes

Jon Bellion is :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Dude I love him! I have the Human Condition album and the socks! And I have glory sound prep cassette!

4 Likes

I really do love fka twigs, grimes, ashnikko, rico nasty, doja cat, girl in red, cyn, lana del rey, nicole dollanganger, melanie martinez, perfume genius, the xx, matt maltese, and i’ve got loads more but these for now

4 Likes

Queen, Freddie Mercury Solo, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Journey, Bee Gees. I would recommend all these artists. You have to start with the legends first. I can give you Playlist after Playlist of 70s and 80s music

2 Likes

@Casarez and @anon19844597 did we just become best friends lmao

4 Likes

i love panic! at the disco, idkhow, the brobecks, girl in red, conan gray, silver sphere, declan mckenna, larkins, charlie puth and a few more. i’m kinda getting into 80s music as well.

i’m also in the top 1% streamers for panic! :tada:

4 Likes

We stan :relieved:

1 Like

Ohhh just message me if you want 80s music suggestions

1 Like

Tbh i though thought you meant like art type artists and i was gonna say Van Gogh or Maud Lewis are probably my top 2 :crazy_face:

1 Like

Most Artists I Like Are Either Old School Or Independent & Underground Rappers & Singers. Old School Like 2Pac, Brotha Lynch Hung, Tech N9ne, Twista, Twisted Insane, Kung Fu Vampire, Vinnie Paz, R.A. The Rugged Man & Bone Thugs N Harmony. Independent/Underground Like The Jokerr, G-Mo Skee, Danny Florio, Klark Wayne Aka Passionate MC & Masetti. You’ll Like Their Music!!!