What’s you’re favorite type of weather?

We personally like gloomy/overcast weather :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I LiVE FOR THE HEAT give me anything over 32 degrees Celsius (I think that’s about 90 degrees Fahrenheit from the top of my head) is my favourite temperature. This is only acceptable when it is sunny : )

1 Like

Go to Australia.

1 Like

My favourite type of weather is when it rains. J live in Australia and the rain smells sk pretty here. Also I hate and I mean absolutely hate the temperature under 20° Celsius. (Us aussies only weakness)

2 Likes

I like gloomy rain when I’m gloomy, but love the sun when I’m super happy

2 Likes

I live in Sydney :joy: there are bushfires here rn and since it’s so close to holidays I feel like its almost Christmas because of the heat, smell, and end of term vibes

2 Likes

I’m from Singapore. I love Sydney’s weather. A little sun and some cold wind. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Yeah Sydney is amazing it’s almost always acceptable to go to the beach (unless if you’re pale skinned and its 40 degrees Celcius)

I like spring, the rain is calming but it’s not too hot

I prefer gloomy and cloudy because it’s not hot or too bright. When there is sun, I prefer low temperatures of like 70.

1 Like

I knowwwwww. Where I am in sa we had a huge dust storm and I was oozing mud put my eye!

1 Like

Changed category to off topic

Summer time :heart_eyes:

ohhhhh damn that’s a pretty big dust storm I reckon the biggest on I’ve ever been in was back when I was in year 2 and the whole sky was orange and no one could see their hand stretched out in front of them it turns out the dust storm started up in Queensland and made its way down to NSW

1 Like

I like when it’s warm but there’s a slight breeze that keeps you ever so cool without making you too cold! Doesn’t happen tooo often but when it does it’s awesome!

spring or summer, as long as the sun is out, i will be in a good mood!

anything above 65 degrees Fahrenheit is painful. I’m a Mountain Boiiii

Rainy and cloudy… Cus we rarely get those here

1 Like

i love Spring weather. I like it when the Sun is out but it’s not too hot

about 23C/73F, no sun, gloomy day, light rain, crisp, not humid but not dry air, heavier rain in the evening with loud thunder and frequent lightning so i can play piano and be in the mood

1 Like