What’s on your home screen?

I have way too many apps so you can barely see the what the home screen is :joy: but it’s something harry potter related :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are adorable even if they are evil. :smiling_imp::slight_smile: Also, I will forever be jealous of android custom icons.

1 Like

That is a really beautiful quote. :yellow_heart::relieved:

1 Like

Bit of a theme going on my device. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t murder me but an episode of Dr Who I watched a really long time ago freaked me out so much I haven’t attempted it again. :confounded::joy:

1 Like

My phone is dry :sob:

The texts. :red_circle: :flushed:

1 Like

Lmfaoo… it varies… quarantine has been lit

1 Like

I so dig the lock screen. Reminds me of the old opening of SNL.

1 Like

You call that dry?
I could lie and say it’s mainly because of having my notifications off, but I maybe have like. Four text notifications unread. The only people texting me are one group chat, my family, and my ex.

2 Likes

Lol, I can’t even multitask :joy::rofl:… my phone is on do not disturb so I get drowsy to call back / reply :sob:

1 Like

Thanks… :hugs: I might change the background… had that picture for a while

1 Like

It’s funny 'cause after reading your comment and trying to figure out “Naw, it’s not that bad” examples, it took me a few minutes and, y’know… I can definitely see the terrifying nature of some of the stories and creatures. However, if you were curious to make an attempt to try the series again, I highly recommend an episode like “Rosa” from Series 11, which focuses more on the time-traveling, history-affecting nature to the stories; or give “Partners in Crime” from Series 4 a go, as it’s more on the spacey-wacey, “baddie creature of the week” side of the stories, but said “baddies” are adorable blobs of fat. :smiley:

1 Like

The home screen is a pic of some roses I took and edited, sends positive energy

The lock screen is the pic I took with my little sis and two best friends :hugs:

Thank you for the suggestion! I am definitely open to trying again!

For reference it was the very first episode called Rose where mannequins come to life. I was not down for that. :rofl:

1 Like

I know quite a few people who nope out of the weeping angels, and my big sibling personally cannot watch anything cybermen related.

2 Likes

Ahhh, yes - “Rose” and the living plastic. That makes sense. Trust, it does get better… though, the big bads after the Autons/living plastic can be a bit more terrifying, whether from their appearance or their intentions. But, yes, please give it another shot - it’s an amazing series and the current Doctor, Jodie Whittaker, is absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

Oh, the Weeping Angels! Such an ingenious, frightening concept! And if your big sibling is still watching the series, I’m sure they weren’t too keen on how this latest series ended up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, I am super comfortable with horror. Even the most gory. But something about inanimate objects coming to life and attacking freaks me out. I think that’s why zombie movies are so scary to me but things like SAW are almost funny. Outside of the first one. That was terrifying.

1 Like

KLWP is fantastic.

2 Likes