What’s on your home screen?

So, you know those “what’s in your bag” videos that were popular on YouTube a long time ago? I loved those along with the “what’s on my phone”.

So if you feel comfortable sharing, post a screenshot of your home screen! I’m nosey!

Shoutout to @kwrrk for the excellent background! :slight_smile::yellow_heart:

lock screen:

8 Likes

Byte is in the communication, on the second page.

5 Likes

Tons of crap. A folder for Sonic/SEGA games, miscellaneous games, social media, editing softwares and video apps, and the other random stuff

5 Likes

It’s so tidy! :scream_cat:

Aaaaaye spiderverse backgrounds.

2 Likes

I feel like my phone is very cluttered! :joy_cat:

Then there’s my lock screen which is an edited picture of Kirishima that my friend dared me to set as my lock screen. She dubbed him Irishima.

4 Likes

I keep everything in folders, only four folders a page, so I can see spider Gwen. Added bonus, my lock screen. The ultimate babes, poison ivy and Harley Quinn.

3 Likes

Many many things

2 Likes

My hubby is a big marvel nerd and LOVES Spider Gwen. I admit, I know nothing. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

You know this one baby!!

4 Likes

The dots make me so anxious! :see_no_evil: I need to turn off the ones for garage band because they are making me crazy! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m bigger on DC than Marvel, especially with the focus of the MCU (I don’t like tony stark or captain America :joy:) but X-men and the spidey family I loooooove.

3 Likes

Lockscreen:

Homescreen (I like to keep it clean with just the essentials):

4 Likes

Hubby is HUGE on X-men and hulk. His favorite is Domino and wolverine (he still hasn’t been able to watch Logan again).

2 Likes

That is beautiful artwork.

1 Like

It’s one of my munchkins (Easton. He’s my oldest)

And just because…my other munchkin: Rhett (Rhetters) he’s going to be 2 on the 28th!

5 Likes

Thanks. The homescreen one is from tumblr and the lockscreen I just remixed the images from Byte.

1 Like

:pleading_face: awwwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Mine are of my demon spawn… Don’t be fooled by the cuteness …

3 Likes