What’s next for byte?

IDK how long the partner program’s been in effect (if I’m not mistaken, it started today), but now that it’s here, what’s the next item of business for the byte team? Are they gonna try to reach out to more sponsors? Are they gonna keep working on the app until it reaches version 1.0? Are they gonna start advertising the app around the internet to draw in new viewers and potential byters? What’s their next top priority? The team said the entire first wave of revenue was going to the top byters (which if you ask me doesn’t really help the app itself because of how low the user base is at the moment and they could’ve used some of that money to help grow said user base, but then again, IDK anything about how this stuff works, I’m sure Dom knows what he’s doing, ANYWAY), so next time there’s a money pool, some of it will go to the byte team, so hopefully we’ll see some changes either in byte (as in the app itself), byte’s popularity, or some other third option I’m not thinking of. With all that said, does anyone know what’s in store for the next few weeks as far as any of that stuff I mentioned?

1 Like

I think it’s a more wait and see thing they’ve got going on right now; they still plan to keep us updated as we move forward. If I’m not mistaken though, they stated that they’ll share 100% of ad revenue with the creators

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they said only the first wave of revenue will go entirely to the creators. They gotta run the app somehow, and I doubt Dom’s using his share of that $30 million from Twitter to run the entire app (unless he is and I just made a false assumption :joy:)

1 Like

Dom made a public announcement today on twitter, I guess wait to see what Byte staff/team will say.

1 Like

He’ll most likely clarify what’s up with the share later if anything.

2 Likes

16 second bytes :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nah 32 or 64 :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Dang, I should probably do a little research before I go and ask big questions :joy: Thanks for bringing that info to my attention :ok_hand:

3 Likes