What’s do you think

DO you think the app will be out in 2018, 2019 or even 2020+?

late 2018

1 Like

Yeah most likely late 2018, if not just alpha stage, since we’re halfway done with the year already

2 Likes

I think late of 2018 because it sounds like he is putting in a lot of time on this project, i’m anxious to see how this project turns out.

1 Like

hi that means Dom is starting the app again and do you know when it will be available on the App Store

Yah I know that he is starting it over but I don’t when it will be available.

ok will he tell us when its out and what videos are you going to make

ok will he tell us when its out and what videos are you going to make just wondering

I’m pretty sure he would tell us but idk what he has has in mind.
The videos I’ll make will be funny but not the try hard funny if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

ok cheers

Yeahhh cause there are a lot of cringey ones out there :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m guessing around December 2018

1 Like

It would be a great Christmas gift from @dom and his team haha

3 Likes

Cmon @dom, give the people what they want :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

^ That sounded really bad, I apologise :joy:

1 Like

i hope maybe early 2019, to give him more time to really perfect it.
because the last thing i want is for it to be rushed, and id much rather wait more for a good app than less for a shoddy one.

1 Like

just wondering is the app Dom is working on a new v2

its a new version of v*ne, cause V2 was never released. I believe that we are calling this new app “burple” right now as a name place holder

1 Like

That means dom is creating a new version of the app and people can become famous of it like get a following is that what you mean

well yeah i guess people can get a following and if their content is good enough they can become well known… but the whole idea is to be creating content that you will enjoy and many others will too! its meant to be a load of good vibes and laughs

1 Like