What’s been the best part of 2020 for you?

it looks like there’s a lot of negativity here today so i just wanted to make a lil peaceful thread. despite everything happening this year, what’s been a good part about it for you?! have you learned anything new in quarantine? discovered new music? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Gonna end this whole thread real quick and give the obvious answer…

Byte

7 Likes

amazing answer but don’t end the thread :triumph::triumph: we want more positive comments!!!

1 Like

Oh ya I invite the chain of Byte answers to begin here

2 Likes

Wendy’s

1 Like

Tame Impala’s new album for sure (and byte too but Tame Impala thooo :sob:). Other then that, meh

5 Likes

Oh yeah and also I got a phone because someone decided to step on my phone twice :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

Not having to do exams to get into university (due to miss rona cancelling them)

2 Likes

Im alive

4 Likes

nothing major. i realized that i like reading books and writing (usually im not into it) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ayyy!! writing’s the best

1 Like

TWlCE?

Yeah some meanie decided to destroy the only phone I’ve ever had an emotional attachment to😭 I plan to repair it tho. It’s old so parts don’t cost much

1 Like

Definitely meeting y’all and finding an outlet to express myself creatively on byte.
Also, getting all A’s on my college classes so far this year.

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face: definitely one of the best parts of my year too. all y’all have made the past few weeks so much better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got paid to do something I love doing from home, and it’s thanks to being found on Byte.

1 Like

2020 is honestly such a mess. But I’d say the best part of 2020 is being here with you guys. I’m not entirely conformable but I gotta say alot of you guys really helped get me out of my shell and I’m more than thankful

1 Like

I got the opportunity to have one of the best weeks of my life with the love of my life literally a month before the lockdown and quarantine started.

3 Likes

Well it was gonna be…

well… it’s gone now anyway

1 Like

aww :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: