What Phone should I get?

Short Story: 2 Days ago at the club. My friend thought it would be a funny idea to kick my I Phone XR out of my hands while I was standing next to the dancefloor checking the new forum posts (no joke :sweat_smile::joy::joy:) I now have a completely broken screen. The costs due to the Apple homepage would be 175 USD to repair. Of course he is going to pay.
But i actually planed before this happened to change my phone to the I Phone 11.
My question: Did anyone of you also had an I Phone XR and upgraded it to an 11? If so whats youre opinion. Was it worth the extra money? I´ve already watched so many YT videos to that topic but couldnt get a clear answer :confused:
So when my XR comes back I could change it to an 11 with an extra discount of 260 USD.
So all in all 590 USD for the 11 with 128 GB.
Info: And of course all of you who don´t own one of these phones but are into the whole technology stuff can also give me your opinion :innocent:
I just want to make sure that if I spent another 590 USD for a seceond camera and some features that it is actually worth the money and that I´m able the make great Bytes one day :innocent:
PS. sry if something sounds weird or if the prices are off. I´m from Germany and we use Euro
Also let me now what you guys think is the best phone on the market right now.

7 Likes

I would personally get the upgrade but of course its all up to you

9 Likes

Anytime im able to uprgade my phone i would. Newer models end up being faster and all in all better. Not sure whats good about the 11 cause I’m not upgrading to that. But yeah man go for it!

6 Likes

Do it !!!

4 Likes

My friend thought it would be a funny idea to kick my I Phone XR out of my hands while I was standing next to the dancefloor checking the new forum posts (no joke :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy:) ???

I dont get how you’re so chill about that

4 Likes

If you’re willing to spend the money, go for it, it’s a great phone

1 Like

At the end of the day its a phone. It can be repaired. Why should I risk a friendship for 175 USD only cause he was drunk af didnt knew what he is doing. And yeah i totally understand you but I think there are way more important things in live including friendships.
Beef would be unnecessary in my opinion :innocent::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Didnt mean to fight your friend lol its just spending that money after that you say it so casually

1 Like

ah ok :joy: sry got it in the wrong context. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I would advise the upgrade my friend had the XR and got the 11 in green it’s cute. His phone has a much better camera than before and you can take slofies.

1 Like

Upgrade definitely

1 Like

If the question was XS to 11 Pro or XS Max to 11 Pro Max I wouldn’t be so sure, but XR to 11 is 100% worth it in my opinion. That camera gets so much better. Great for bytes :sunglasses:

1 Like

ok then I will get the 11
thx guys :smiley:

Pro or Regular?
I’m bout to cop the pro

1 Like

I personally would get the regular one cause of the price. :sweat_smile:
I think the video quality would be more than totally fine for future bytes.

1 Like

but of course if I had the money I also would get the Pro

1 Like

True I just like bigger things

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Bumping this topic because I want to know what phone(s) currently have the best specs for making videos on byte without breaking the wallet. Eyeing the new iPhone SE and was wondering if it is the best option, or if there’s something even better!

2 Likes

I would say the SE is.

1 Like