What movies are you excited to see this year?

For me, definitely seeing Black Panther on the 14th, Infinity War, Oceans 8 and INCREDIBLES II

How about you guys? I know there are tons more movies coming out

7 Likes

Black Panther- hopefully watching that with friends. Glad there is representation!

4 Likes

Super-hyped for the Incredibles II. Also the disaster movie.

2 Likes

Star wars Solo, Tomb Raider, Bkack Panther, Ready Player One, Aquaman Deadpool 2

1 Like

Same! Also really happy about the unapologetic African theme, which most people usually lash back at

I’ve been waiting too long for Incredibles 2, but seriously next time someone says “It’s so dumb how Jack Jack hasn’t aged in 15 years” Is gonna get slapped no questions asked.

1 Like

I forreal forgot Solo!! I’ve been waiting for the backstory for so long :joy:

2 Likes

Ready Player one!

2 Likes

Yeah im hoping its good…considering we only have a title… no trailers yet

the new trailer was so good!!

1 Like

Seems like an interesting movie, but for some reason reminds me of Aritificial Intelligence (also directed by Spielberg). That movie was the weirdest.Thing.Ever.

1 Like

The same, i wanna see Black Panther and the incredibles :hearts:

2 Likes

Oh Deadpool 2 i forget it

3 Likes

Yup kind of, the book for ready player one was good

1 Like

It does. Im huge about looking into future possibilities and definitely think we will have something like that by that time. And ill have to give that movie a try!

1 Like

The trailer makes the movie look so normal but it really isn’t (aka. There’s a stripper man robot)

2 Likes

Yes yes yes I can’t wait for Black Panther and Infinity War, I was seeing a different movie and started sobbing when I saw the IW trailer (and I had already seen it on youtube oops)

1 Like

Interesting. I can see where it can get weird lol

1 Like

isn’t there like tv show with a fairly close plot?? (ps the trailer is well weird

Avengers Infinity War

2 Likes