What makes your day better?

I’m having a bit of a crappy day, so if you want, please post something that makes you happy or that makes your day better.

ex: a pic of your pet, the link to a video that makes you smile/laugh, a little thing that people do that brightens up your day.

Thanks, and I hope you have a nice day :relaxed:

6 Likes

Music. Listening to my favorite albums/playlists has saved me from loosing my mind so many times in the past and I’m thankful for that. I hope that your day gets better!

2 Likes

hearing a band sing Redbone by Childish Gambino really well.

so talented :clap:t2:

2 Likes

image purrito

6 Likes

Whenever I get stressed or sad I like to watch any Ariana Grande videos like interviews because I think she’s hilarious or her music videos because she has the voice of an angel lol. Here is one of my fav interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yw-U34X4sc
also I really like birds so I like to watch birb meme videos lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7L2zTgCGz4

1 Like

This just made my day worse. Now I want a burrito. Like REALLY BAD

2 Likes

I just listen to songs and/or read the many positive comments on my Videos :’) always cheers me up

1 Like

Nothing really, besides the V2 forums, and motocross of course! Also, I hope your day gets better! (Also I don’t do this often, but just watch a cute puppy/kitty compilation or something, that’ll definitely make it better!)

1 Like

Watch v*ne compilations

1 Like

Music and youtube :smile:

2 Likes

I always listen to depressing music but lil peep gets me out of my sad times

1 Like

giving my beautiful ass cat kisses

2 Likes

Omg :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: ineed that in my life :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I completely agree. I listened to a very long Radiohead playlist with 3 consecutive cups of tea while I did my work, and I felt loads better. Thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

I will most definitely check that out later, thank you!

2 Likes

this makes me feel very warm inside. that kitty looks like my cat Paul Anka

3 Likes

I love Ariana. And the bird memes were amazing. Thanks for the suggestions!

3 Likes

that’s really sweet :heart: i did just that (minus the comments). thank you for your post!

2 Likes

My day did get much better, thank you. The forum does brighten up my day as well. Especially cute baby animal compilations.

3 Likes

i watched so many

2 Likes