What left you SHOOK in 2017?

one thing for me was obviously the announcement of V2, but what other things where your favourite thing/-s that left you shocked, or sad, or just excited in 2017?

Music album? Tv-show? Global news?

I need me a kinda re-cap of the year

1 Like

Salt Bae: a good start to 2017 :joy:

Oh, and Breath of the Wild

1 Like

Shocked: I’m a lifeguard, and I had to actually save two kids on some water pool float toy
Sad: Mayor Adam West died (Family Guy :slight_smile:slight_smile:
Excited: V2 :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Tessa Brooks

Honestly probably v2 as well. Really didn’t see that coming.

I’ve learned that in 2017 people will do anything just to get to the top. For example, like do extreme dangerous things, disrespect people and show off just to go viral. There’s probably going to be a do it for the V2 but let’s not disrespect people. For example like, steal just to do it “for the vine”

4 Likes

Might be tmi but I got out of a toxic relationship & did so much self discovery. I’ve never felt more “myself” than I do now. Idk if that’s necessarily shook worthy, but I’m proud of myself.

9 Likes

Good for you Ash! :grinning: Show them who’s in charge! :exclamation:

1 Like

I’m so very happy for you that you removed yourself from the toxic relationship, you 100% deserve to be proud of yourself! I’m proud of you too! x

1 Like

What left me shook is something that has to do with linus tech tips

They are starting a company named floatplane which is like an old site named vessel

This is a video site they are making to not so much compete with youtube (or so they say)
but to post content a week earlier in advanced for your users to give them a gift and also they can support you more that way

2 Likes

Yup I heard about this and I’m shook for this as well and siked they are bringing something back like vessel

sorta like the revival of v2 as well

1 Like

I don’t know you but I’m proud of you too!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds like an enlightening experience. I’d be shook.

1 Like

don’t wanna bring anything political but when we just like @ash, self discovery. needed to rethink about my ife

1 Like

Best Documentary on Netflix: Rise from the Ashes :blush:

oH mY gAh I love that :joy::sob:

2 Likes