What language should my videos be in?

I’m italian, speak italian and am based in italy.
Should I make my loops in italian or english (I can speak english)?

3 Likes

English will be Good because its international language everyone knows.

2 Likes

English because it is a widespread language and it opens up an opportunity for you to have a wider audience!

2 Likes

English is good bc it’s international but I also think that if you want to have an Italian following and have Italian v2 friends you should post some vids in that language!

2 Likes

Being form a Hispanic country myself I’ve had this debacle too (English vs Spanish). Listen to your heart…lol I’m just kidding, English is the main demographic since the app is US based mostly. But you can still implement your language into some of the vids you make so that it’s relatable to people from your country too. :smile: Heck if you have the time (which honestly 6 second videos let’s you create a lot more than on YouTube or streaming) have two profiles, one in English and the other in Italian. It even let’s you make the same jokes/situations but translated. :+1: <- In spanish :grin:

2 Likes

I recomend you to make the videos in english

1 Like

You can do both if you like

1 Like

I think you should do it in English, but at the same time make videos in both lenguajes.

Is true that the main demographic is USA based but that doesn’t mean you can’t find an Italian speaking community in v2

2 Likes

Though english is good internationally. If you feel more comfortable speaking Italian, go for it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’d probably end up with a larger audience with English simply because more people speak it, but I have heard of people speaking a combination of languages before. You could occasionally do Italian as well :wink:

1 Like

Thank you all!

1 Like

maybe you could do it in both? I don’t speak Italian but I think I’d be cool if you did some Italian and put subtitles maybe? and then do a english with Italian subtitles bc that’d be cool (at least for methe :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I say abit of both. That way, you have a far better reach as far as audience is concerned. Would be nice to post purely italian too though.

2 Likes

You can use Italian even while you’re speaking in English! It would make it a bit funnier(if you prefer comedy) and everyone can understand the content. And it can also attract some Italian viewers.

1 Like

you should do your video’s in English - like everyone else is saying - just to cater to a wider audience, but you could add some Italian in each video or some video’s to cater to Italians as well.

1 Like

My friend saw this and said every language I’m dying :joy: