What kinds of v*nes do you plan on doing?

Oh, they are definitely different from what I would consider the normal ‘Vine’

4 Likes

Comedy and if I ever somehow developed and amazing singing voice than I would sing

6 Likes

anything that involves me zooming in on people’s faces honestly

5 Likes

I’m going to try to focus on my music, we shall see though. I really love all aspects of creating.

5 Likes

I’m not too bad at editing and video effects, so possibly like a zach king style but with a twist and a more original idea!

4 Likes

I want to do something different with some comedy, but tbh i am not sure to make it POP

4 Likes

mUsiC :tired_face:

4 Likes

planning comedy skits

6 Likes

Musical vines all the way :hugs::notes:

3 Likes

Ooo I’ll keep an eye out

3 Likes

3 Likes

I really want to get back into the editing community! I post on instagram but it’s nothing like Vine used to be. I’ve also considered having a second account to post more personal/random things :grin:

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know; I pretty much have no ideas atm other than music and random stuff that happens the i manage to record

3 Likes

I dont plan on making vine and just be a viewer. But If I do make vine, Comedy or something aesthetic like the one with the lady holding the cat and dancing.

3 Likes

I will make comedy/funny vines its like a part of me so i would love to show ut everyone

4 Likes

nvm, you were the one who posted it. at least you are unique!

2 Likes

lol thanks!

2 Likes

Bops onto v2 with Dude Perfect trick shots

2 Likes

Actually tho :joy::joy:
Blindfolded, spins 10 times, runs two laps, then shoots the ball

3 Likes

Comedy. I find myself pretty funny so maybe someone else we see that too :joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes