What is your next big goal?

And what are you actively doing to pursue it?

• RayhartTwins
2 Likes

My next big goal is to gain a loyal following on v2 (or whatever the name will end up being). I’m actively thinking of new ideas all the time. Finally reached 100 today.

3 Likes

Ace my exams!

1 Like

to reach atleast 15k on instagram before v2 comes out? and then try to grow exponentially on v2

3 Likes

My goal was to find a new job. I finally got one yesterday! Now I‘m focusing in turning my passion into my job any time soon

4 Likes

Working on myself as a person and working in general

4 Likes

got a few

-gain a bit of a following of v2
-pass exams
-get into college doing law, politics, criminology and english lit
-doing more for other people

2 Likes

To appear in a commercial tv or a movie

2 Likes

Graduate high school :joy: omg I can’t wait for it to end

2 Likes

Pass this science class I desperately need, but not so great at, to graduate :weary::crossed_fingers:t4: Associate’s will be down and then Bachelor’s next

And I also want to finally have my first job so I can start my journey on being independent & save up for when I’m older

1 Like

That’s awesome !! 100 what ?

1 Like

What’s your Instagram ?

SAME HERE. Holy crap

100 ideas

1 Like

Selling books on amazon so I can make $1,000 to take my girlfriend to London!

1 Like

I’m trying to hit 250 subs on YT

I want to be an author. So I write and practice writing and read books, and anything to do with literature I do to better myself at it. but obviously only when it comes to writing things. on my phones or laptops or texting, I could care less about spelling :joy::expressionless:

2 Likes

designing a video game for one of my final projects…we’ll see how that goes :sweat_smile:

@grethan LOOL relatable what are you writing about rn!?

1 Like
1 Like