What is your favorite video game of all time?

Hey guys its the Rayhart Twins!

Did you play games growing up? If so what was your favorite and most memorable one?

Me? I like a variety, it’s hard to pin down one. also there are threads here just sayin’ pfffffffft

2 Likes

Spyro will always hold a special place in my heart because my sisters and I played it so much as children. I was also super obsessed with computer games like Webkinz and Bearville lol.

2 Likes

I’ve put more hours into the Super Smash Bros series than any other game, so that one is definitely one of the most important games for me! I also played a lott of minecraft in high school :sweat_smile: but that was a few years ago… it’s crazy how the game has been around for so long tbh. Also the Pokémon series is another super important series for me as I played it a lot during my formative years. So my top 3

1. Smash Bros (mainly Smash4)
  2. Pokémon (all of it)
  3. Old Minecraft (its so different now…:fearful:)
    The list goes on a fair bit though…
3 Likes

Super Smash Bros is my all time fav! and of course melee is the best haha. @Parkachu whose your main? mine is Yoshi (I know he’s a crap character lol but I love him)

4 Likes

@willthepill07 Yoshi isn’t crap!! I’m not sure if you follow the competitive scene at all but there’s a pro player named aMSa that has put in some MAJOR work. Yoshi can be nasty af. I main Falco but I also really like pikachu!!

2 Likes

Minecraft. I know many see it as just a kid’s game but the endless possibilities and the awesome community (specially the modding community) is what sets it apart IMO

1 Like

Crash bandicoot

2 Likes

@Parkachu Yeah aMSa is amazing but Yoshi’s techs are so wonky that it takes soooo much dedication to learn to play him on a pro level. One of my close friends is getting on the competitive scene and has utterly wrecked using fox. I can nearly match him when we don’t play our mains, but when we both use our mains he will wreck my yoshi every time haha!!

1 Like

Mario kart will ALWAYS be my 1 and only

2 Likes

gotta love the sims !

1 Like

Grand theft auto 5… Online

2 Likes

Skyrim. It’s so beautiful and intricate. In 2011 when it first came out I couldn’t believe what had been made. It was so cool. One of the best video games ever created.

3 Likes

Anything from the Legend of Zelda series :sob::heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Lmao all I had was fake phones and the Wii

1 Like

But Mario Kart was the best…

Did anyone actually beat rainbow road?

1 Like

Team Fortress 2,played it for years and still do now

1 Like

Oof that’s a hard one

But I guess I would have to say Super Mario World. It’s so much fun to play, and it’s the introduction of my favorite little dino. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that’s hard…do mmos count? then guild wars 2.

maybe LoZ Majora’s Mask

1 Like

We low key LOVE minecraft

2 Likes