What is your favorite social media rn?

What social media entertains you the most and why? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

YouTube entertains me the most because i’m always finding new creators to subscribe to and see what they’re all about. Twitter is a close second though.

5 Likes

I agree for Youtube, but it’s starting to be more and more boring. I’ve the impression that I always see the same type of video. And Youtube is becoming rly annoying bc they know they are the only one that offers a service like this.

Twitter is one of the best yup! It is a sure value

4 Likes

:full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::thinking: idk idk maybe Twitter but i also think YouTube is the best bc you can entertain more in there tho :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah it can get annoying seeing the same type of videos trending on YT, but that’s why we can subscribe to multiple people. I find when I get bored on YouTube, i’ll look up some people i haven’t seen in a while and it’s usually very entertaining.

2 Likes

I think like you, but I find Snapchat more entertaining than Youtube rn.

(also, off topic, but I think that I saw that you did a insta or twitter group where people can help each other for the launching of v2, is it possible to be apart of it? thank you haha :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Also, I find that Youtubers becomes annoying in every way. Many of them consider themselves as real celebrities and forget to give us a quality content as they could’ve done before.

2 Likes

I’m liking YouTube for my fave creators, but rn I’m mainly on instagram! Instagrsm.com/georgeswelch haha. I’ll then be on v2!

Youtube and Twitter.

YouTube instagram

YT all day :joy:

1 Like

Twitter, bc my feed is a perfect mixture of people I stan and memes

4 Likes

Twitter, its very simple and effective

I’ve been really feeling instagram lately everyday I find new videos and pictures about people I look up to

2 Likes

youtube reason everything

1 Like

Youtube and twitter

2 Likes

Twitter and Instagram :smiley:

1 Like

Completely agree.

2 Likes

Snapchat, ig and tumblr

YouTube and Snapchat :heart: