What is your favorite coffee drink and where do you get it?

Honestly I am not a big coffee drinker. I’ve had maybe three cups in my lifetime lol. But I went to StarBucks and had a s’mores drink that wasn’t TOO bad and I was wondering who were the coffee lovers are on the forums, and who, like me, aren’t super into, but every once in a while enjoys an over sweetened drink to the point where there is almost no coffee

This thread is sponsered by StarBucks…
jk but seriously lemme know your fav coffee drink so I can try it and see if I become a coffee believer

7 Likes

I just like black coffee or with very little sugar and i make my coffee, lol in what sense does a drink that supposed to keep you awake have that much cream and whip cream on it lol

5 Likes

coffee is gross ew ew

my old dentists breath ironically always smelt like dirty coffee breath…

6 Likes

I honestly hate every type of coffee I’ve tried :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hot Choc >>>>>>>>>> Coffee

5 Likes

I like coffee but rn I’ve got an obsession with chai lattes

3 Likes

@IceBoyAndre and @ShonziTho same. This doesn’t even taste like coffee, pretty much pure sugar which is the only reason I like it lol

2 Likes

I really like cold brew coffee because it has a very distinct flavour that I enjoy and I am very particular to black coffee, even though I’m way more of a tea person. I have to say my favourite coffee drink is a mocha (I only recently found out what all these drinks were (Americano, mocha, etc.)) because it’s a cross between hot chocolate and coffee.

So good but so unhealthy. Also Starbucks java chip frap is wonderful, but again, full of sugar and fats.

6 Likes

I don’t like coffee at all :confounded: I drank it just to understand what the hype is all about and I just don’t get it. The only good thing about is, it helps me a lot when I am tired so it keeps me awake ( i think because I don’t drink it at all, so it affects me a lot). But other than that it doesn’t taste nice to me :sob:

3 Likes

Vanilla coffee. Hotels from free breakfast buffet

2 Likes

why drink coffee when you can drink chocolate milk

6 Likes

i like tea :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I like iced lattes and that’s about as close to coffee I’ll probably ever like. Just not my thing

1 Like

hmm i haven’t always been a huge fan of coffee but kinda have been getting into iced coffee recently

1 Like