What is your Best Childhood Memory?

Hello Everyone! Incase you haven’t met me, my name is Christian. I’ve been on here for “awhile” now. I’ve been meeting a lot of you, and it’s been great! So, now I want to know more about your childhood and how you were raised and stuff!

So just comment below a couple of your favorite childhood memories! I’ll obviously tell you mine:

My favorite childhood memory was my 16th birthday party. My birthday is in October, so I decided to have a halloween themed party. I invited 20 of my closest friends, and they all came to my house for a party. It was like, so fun.

So now just comment below some of your favorite childhood memories. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ohh, I remember playing hide and seek on the street at 1AM. It was the best thing to do!
And in my country there was a myth that says that if you play at 1AM a guy will come and kindnap you. That made it so scary.

2 Likes

sleeping in and no stress man.

probably my first party i was at

2 Likes

Watching the Super Bowl Halftime show with my friends, pointing at a shark and saying “This is going to blow up on the internet”.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that sounds so fun!!!

It was, damnnnn sure it was.

1 Like

Not having bills

2 Likes

We set up an Olympics in the backyard. It was so much fun. The categories included high jump, relay race, and whatever games we modified. We ended up having throwing lemons at each other ( I don’t remember why) those hurt lol.

1 Like

Omg, that’s so funny :joy::joy:

Is there a psychic here?

1 Like

I think my favorite childhood memory was when we got our dog. She’s just a sweet fluffy mutt.

Almost kiissing a girl lol my first kiss was in 2015 when I was turning 19…

2 Likes

Phineas and Ferb haha

1 Like

This hit home. :joy:

1 Like

From 6-18 yrs old playing football every Year. Miss it, Love it, now I just Watch it lol

its making new friends every time i meet someone new and the moment i meet them i would ask them to play hide and seek and most of the time it would be at weddings .:joy:

My favorite childhood memory is the time I played Super Smash Bros. Melee for the very first time. It was such an experience compared to the original! :blush:

1 Like

I love that game! It makes me feel old though lol. I think I was around 8 when it came out!

2 Likes

My favorite childhood memory is just laying in my tree fort listening to Rush!

2 Likes

You had a tree fort?! Awesome! I’m kinda jealous though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes