What is V*** Camera?

Is that made by Vine themselves?
Is it an app that can be used to make vine videos exactly 6 secs long or so? Could it be used to make videos right now for v2? Given that v2 would be square format instead of portrait

2 Likes

Vine camera is what vine used to be.
When vine shut down, the app turned into a app where you can make vines but cant upload them

2 Likes

Interesting. Do you think we’ll be able to upload videos to V2 that are made from the vine camera app?

Sure. I’m guessing you could still upload videos from camera roll to v2??

Vine Camera allows the creation of “vines” through the use of the Camera function that Vine had. You’re not able to post to Vine and its servers, but you’re definitely able to export your created videos to your camera roll or gallery. This means that you can upload them to v2 once it comes out.
It’ll be interesting to see what will happen to the Vine Camera app once v2 releases though.
It wasn’t “installed” to your device, it was technically an “update” to the Vine app itself.

1 Like

People who are already coming up with ideas for v2, (like me) can record them using the Vine Camera and upload them to v2 once it’s out.

1 Like

It’s the app which replaced Vine after it was shutdown. Got automatically installed after vine ended for me :confused:
It’s basically just the camera interface that vine had

1 Like

I’m currently using it to test out the v2 ideas I’m creating and making sure they fit within the 6.5 time limit. Thought I’d just throw that tip out there for all of you.

1 Like

That application was what Vine was

Ngl though the v ine camera app makes your videos very bad quality so I’d recommend recording on your normal iPhone cam and then going into iMovie (still on your phone) that way it will crop the vid for you and you can edit parts out to make it 6.5secs

To be honest it’s a sad replacement twitter made for v*ne to appease users, but I just records videos and doesn’t post them

Never thought about using it to make some ready for v2 :smile:

1 Like