What is the meaning behind your username?

What made you pick whatever you chose for your username? Like, mine is pronounced like my real name, Jacob but is spelled like Jakeup, because my nickname is Jake, and I’m usually up (both awake and happy).

10 Likes

…Cause i wanted to.

1 Like

The diminutive of my first and last name

1 Like

Mine is just my name :stuck_out_tongue: I know, fascinating

3 Likes

I have this fun habit of abbreviating words when writing and speaking, making them come out a bit garbled - it’s not intentional. One day I wrote the word two but the t and the w merged so it looked like tuo. Kinda just ran with that cos I thought it looked cool.

2 Likes

It’s just my real life nickname,had it since I was 7

4 Likes

I skim read that and thought you just said real life name, then did a double take when you said you only had it since the age of 7, I was like ‘whoa this dude didn’t have a name for 7 years…’

6 Likes

Kross is the first nickname I got and wopwop is a clan I made so stuck with it because it’s easy to remember and it makes people laugh

2 Likes

For my bachelor party, me and a bunch of my friends holed up in a mountain cabin and made weird music for a whole weekend. It was the best.

2 Likes

So a really long time ago (I must have been seven or something) I was making a Runescape account with my cousins and I didn’t know what my username should’ve been, so my cousin, who also has office supplies in his name, suggested mason_paper. I’ve been using it for my usernames ever since.

2 Likes

Because my name is Amelia… :joy:

1 Like

My name is Skanda and the word which sounds similar to my name is scandal, which means improper/irregular. My improperiety made me a
comedian :grinning: So I just merged them both… I know it sounds strange :joy::joy: But it sounds cool to me.

2 Likes

This username is just my name, but my username for my Japanese account is ebason, my nickname from elementary school and junior high.

1 Like

I am a furry and I made up a species called an angel wolf. I put 64 in the front because it is my favorite number. Pretty good story, right?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’m crying

2 Likes

Mine’s my childhood nickname (Cable) with son tacked on to the end of it because I thought it sounded cool XD I’ve had it for a long while now and it’s really grown on me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its skinny miss lana. del rey!

2 Likes

pank rank is just a shitty ironic way of saying punk rock that I started saying in high school at some point
And then Max is just my name (well, maxine)

I signed up with another one but then realized there’s kids on here and I should probably not have the one I had lol

2 Likes

Portz27.
Half of my last name and the day i was born. Simple.

2 Likes

I liked X-men growing up

1 Like