What is the best Timing to post on Byte?

Hi :raising_hand_man: everyone, hope everyone is having an amazing week as I do.
I would love to see your answers and opinions about this question that I’m going to ask.

• What is the perfect Timing to post on Byte ?

I really don’t know at what part of the day, does everyone on byte consume content, I would appreciate all answers. Ok that was my question :sunglasses:, have a nice week everyone !!

I may be wrong, but from what I picked up, From 9AM-12PM EST seems to be when some creators post so I just end up noticing and start posting then :joy:

1 Like

Thank you bro :sunglasses::call_me_hand:!!, seems to be good hours to watch content :thinking:.

I’ve always used the idea of when people are likely looking at there phones. Breakfast, lunch, break times… That then depends on your demographic and locations. US time zones would be the obvious choice. If you look at an app like Instagram, the common theme is 3 posts a day. Morning, afternoon and evening.

1 Like

I’m from Mexico City, but yeah I alweys look forward to post on the US time Zone, I always do it at Los Angeles, California time zone as it is -2 hours on Mexico City. But yeah Posting at those apecific times it’s great as the majority of the people use their phones on those specific times. I agree with you and I like the idea of how u do it. I would see if I implement that.

1 Like

Trial and error, see what works man :+1: I used to be quite religious with it on IG when I was trying to push my photography but ultimately it just made me stress that I didn’t have a post ready. I just post on the fly now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Amazing, yeah stress is terrible and I understand you very well, but yeah I will follow up your recommendations :sunglasses::call_me_hand:.
On the other hand are you a photographer on Instagram ? If you are drop your @ to follow you :facepunch::wink:.

1 Like

I’m a street photographer but haven’t really done anything since Feb when we had lock down here in the UK. My account kind of shifted to more musical content but have been getting back out there with my camera and will hopefully start posting again soon. I use stories more. @calza_soze

1 Like

Nice :+1:, I will check it out.

1 Like

I like to post at night or sometime around noon.

1 Like

Nice, that also is amazing, that is great timing.