What is something you regret doing/not doing?

Comment something you regret saying, doing or not doing. could be something like “man if I just did this” or “if I just said/didn’t say this”, or it could be not investing in bitcoin or anything like that.

3 Likes

I’d say I regret not posting on IG 4 years ago, when I made one. My account would be a lot bigger had I done it.

4 Likes

I regret not posting vines back then.

3 Likes

Not having a V*ne account lol. Should have hopped on the bandwagon.

4 Likes

I regret I stopped posting Vines regularly, when I started gaining more views :tired_face:

4 Likes

Not participating in my senior year a bit more than I have

2 Likes

i regret not getting minecraft when it was all the rage back in like 2011. i could’ve been in the start of something magical that i could always look back to as a symbol of childhood, playing with friends, living that experience. I guess I turned it down though because I thought it was a fad and didn’t think I needed it. Not to mention my parents probably never would’ve let me buy it. It just won’t be as dynamic as a part of my childhood anymore. (Also I coulda gotten some epic cred for being one of the first to the bestselling game of all time :sunglasses:) lol

1 Like

I regret not caring about school last year, if i had cared I would be under a lot less pressure right now.

6 Likes

I regret not taking life as seriously as I could have when I was in high school. I know that I was just being your typical high school student, but all I cared about was trying to pass, get out of school, and chill with friends. I never gave much care or consideration into my future of what I wanted to do with my life. I’m 21 now, and I know I’m still young, but I really don’t know where I’m going in life and it kinda sucks tbh. But, I know I’ll figure it out soon

1 Like