What is OEVO? A copy of v2?

I’ve been seeing this all over Twitter - this account keeps tweeting people when they have an interest in v2 and they keep saying it’s a new replacement of vine. So is this actually going to compete with v2?

4 Likes

Nope, nobody knows that app. It’s irrelevant.

3 Likes

Think of it this way, if it was a genuine competitor, it wouldn’t be as desperate as it is on twitter

3 Likes

It’s pretty sad to see that they spent a lot of time on making that app.

Bad news for them…

Thy have no chance of becoming successful.

2 Likes

V2 is the best app

2 Likes

I saw it reply to someone on twitter yesterday. Had me a little curious, but not enough to download it and find out for myself. I’m waiting for V2 to come out.

1 Like

There claiming there the new V2 hahaha

2 Likes

Looked it up. Literally had like almost no ratings. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

So true!!

Same!!!

I’m glad, this is v2’s time to shine!

The layout seems just like Instagram & I looked into it & it has 4.9 stars.

3 Likes

oveo seems to be copying v2 but with 7 seconds videos

1 Like

As tempting as it seems to try it out, I’d rather wait for v2

5 Likes

So out of curiousity (:roll_eyes:) I downloaded it. It’s just a less poppin copy of vine.

They call the views/loops "circles"
They have something called “oevo coins” that you can apparently gift to creators. Not really sure what they do.
They have a “trending now” & “on the rise” section. Along with categories such as comedy, fashion, animals, food, etc. & also trending hashtags.
They have a contest, like each month I guess, where you can win $100 for having the most viewed/popular video.
One of the top pages (out of only like 1000) is called “oldvines”

I’d bet money that they have someone on this forum, trying to steal ideas from V2.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought too

Agreed!!

Omg that is dreadful they can’t just steal another person’s concept and ideas! Wow!

1 Like

They can try but the won’t succeed

I vote to start a witch-hunt ;D

1 Like