What is number one in your hate list?

So I have a short list of hated things, but here is my number one: The Ku Klux Klan. What is yours?

the people who dont throw out the shavings of pencil sharpeners :rage:

4 Likes

probably donald trump lol

3 Likes

I was gonna say tiktok but this a more serious topic lol. Let me think…
I think that people who believe they’re better than others or people who are pretentious.

2 Likes

i dont know if this post is suitible for this forum
but people that define who they are from the way they look

5 Likes

People who are racially discriminative

11 Likes

Vic mensa

1 Like

People who eat pineapple with pizza…

On a more serious note, those who spread and influence hate.

4 Likes

people that comment duplicate thread

2 Likes

Pineapple on pizza is delicious

Racists, Homophobics, Sexists.

i like to think i don’t hate any person because it’s such a strong word, however, there are certain kinds of people who’s beliefs i despise (i.e, the kkk, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc) and wish that they would change and i try my best to contribute in changing those toxic beliefs.

6 Likes

It’s hard to say, like @jaydel said I don’t really hate anyone, but I honestly wish I could peacefully make those types of groups stop. But then that’s probably what the other group thinks too. It’s hard when there’s no “everyone-accepts-it” type of right answer.

did that even make sense? Idk

1 Like

Last time I answered I was joking but seriously tories.

toxic people are pretty bad. What also sucks is when that person has a bunch of good people supporting them, making the toxic person feel like they’re good. It’s super toxic :skull:

1 Like

I hate lasagna. It’s a weird texture. Pasta and meat are good as separate entities.

1 Like

and also SJWs that think hitting boys are fine but getting hit themselves is bad.

3 Likes

No one should hit anyone, keep your hands to yourself and mind your business.

6 Likes

Yeah “hate” is a strong word, but self-righteous people really bug me.

1 Like