What is life?

Please feel free to be honest and state what you really feel.

2 Likes

The radical left is trying to get rid of freedom of speech and calls anyone that disagrees with them a NAZI. Yes there is still oppression in the world but forcing people to say things to make people happy is just too much!

3 Likes

I dont care. People should be labelled however they want to be.

Except rapists and murderers. They deserve that title.

4 Likes

I was walking down my college hallway one day and saw someone walking towards me. This person was about 6 feet tall, medium brown beard, and brown hair in a man-bun. Just being friendly, I said: “Hey what’s up man?”. I instantly got a scowl and the person responded: “Wtf, I’m not a guy…” and then tried giving me shit for not knowing. I understand this person was offended by putting myself in their shoes…but come on… they didn’t take a single second to see it from my perspective of noticing a buff 6 foot person with a man bun and a beard.

5 Likes

The person looked like this:
man%20bun%20and%20beard

1 Like

is this necessary

3 Likes

Everyone should be named as they want. However I don’t believe in labels

1 Like

i think it’s none of anyone’s business. let people be who they want to be. gender identity and biological sex are not the same thing, so whatever people feel comfortable with being called, i’ll call them that.

6 Likes

i don’t really believe in all the genders, but if someone asks me to say they i will. it literally takes 0 effort and its just respectful.

i think purposely mislabeling trans people is just plain rude

4 Likes

I’ll call someone a horse if they wanted me to, but’s just me… I want ppl to call me a girl, because I am one, but if I woke up tomorrow and wanted ppl to start calling me another pronoun I’d hope they’d respect that… or just don’t talk to me. Like it’s not a mean thing but if someone didn’t want to use my correct pronouns, I’d just rather avoid that person at all costs, because we probably wouldn’t get along.

3 Likes

The “left”? When did using the correct pronouns take away freedom of speech.

3 Likes

That is what I’m talking about, I’ve seen innocent people attacked for simply not knowing, Its really not our fault or our job to make sure we know all this stuff. You clearly were trying to polite and you didn’t deserve that.

1 Like

Thats where its confusing, because it is now our business, in Canada you can be legally prosecuted for not using someone’s pronoun. I’ve seen people where I live that have been viciously targeted for simply not knowing. I can see where your coming from though it is always nice to let people do what they want

Look it up, people who have slightly different viewpoints can’t even speak without being assaulted.

I really couldnt care less i mean u do u ,but instead of getting angry if someone uses the wrong pronoun jus poiltely correct them thts all

3 Likes

i doubt they’re going to prosecute you for saying it incorrectly once, but if you persist that is quite rude. if they target someone for not knowing, that’s their problem, not the majority.

3 Likes

All talk is useful and discussion helps people convey viewpoints, I am confused by your statement.

I agree to an extent, but just remember the community guidelines remind us to criticize ideas, not people, and I think generalizing an entire group of people and accusing them of extreme things would count as criticizing people. The forums aren’t a place for "all " talk.

4 Likes

Personally, I just don’t think you can understand the kind of intimate pain that occurs when someone uses an incorrect pronoun. its a constant reminder of everything we are not. I wish I could be normal. I wish I could be content with being male. But I’m not. And that has caused a whole world full of pain and self hate and disgust. And everytime I think I’m free of it, someone who uses the wrong pronoun reminds me of all that I can not be.

7 Likes

With all due respect considering this forum has been talking abt all different topics besides v2 ppl have been have been kinda ganging up on ppl for their veiws mostly conseritvie (not saying their veiws are right or wrong) while mostly liberal topics or comments have been talked abt freely. If fourms arnt for all talk they all should be critized equally regardless, but there not

2 Likes