What if twitter brings back V***

What will happen if tomorrow twitter says they are bringing back vine!!

What will happen to v2? would everyone start using vine from twitter?

2 Likes

I’m definitely sticking to v2

1 Like

same, I’d stick to v2 tbh

1 Like

V2 :heart_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

everybody would flock to Vine because it would be more easily integrateable with other platforms, also Vine would crush v2 just because it’s a publicly traded company valued at over like 10 million dollars, so V2 would be squashed.

however twitter wont do that because they are already financially behind the other tech giants like fb, ig, and google. Twitter is just fighting for market share right now they aren’t worried about any new roll-outs any time soon.

2 Likes

i feel like some would, but twitter dun’goofed with Vine before. Also i think people would be lured by the M O N E T I Z A T I O N oooOoooh

IM going to V2 over ve because I’m loyal… I’ve been on the forum since Jan 17 because Im excited to have v2 I wouldn’t just go to ve because it came out quicker, it’s not me.

1 Like

Twitter did a shit job managing vine they had their chance
v2 ftw

1 Like

Well I guess people will be hype for it, but at the same time just bringing back the app to ride the v2 hype wave will mean they wouldn’t do anything new with the old app. So v2 with their new features and policies will be better than the rushed new vine app that twitter would produce.
Also this:

Our Boi Jake pretty much summed up the reason why that wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

Well… I think the the era of vne has ended. If there’s one thing that can be replaced vne, it would be v2. So let’s to think about v2 & the future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Doubtful if I’m being honest. They might think of trying to partner with dom and let him run and control but just own V2 again as it’d probably work out better, but again it’s doubtful they will do much.

1 Like

Sticking with v2

Unlikely. Twitter is already facing a lot of backlash because of its inability to curb harassment and bots on the platform. They just hit their first profitable quarter, and are more focused on profit and desaturate the platform from harmful bots, etc.

it won’t happen so we are good

V2 all the way. Ive met some amazing people on this forum and Id hate for it to go to waste

1 Like