What have you always wanted to be when you grow up?🤔

When I was 11 years-old I always wanted to be a police officer :policewoman:…why? Idk lol I just thought they cool and tough… but then as I grew up being police just kinda faded.

What did you or/and what do you want to be when you grow up, I’m curious :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wanted to work on movies; Either filming or editing.

3 Likes

I always wanted to be a doctor :woman_health_worker:, but then i realize that my dream yes it’s help people but was too being out of an office and other things… I love to create comtent just because it makes me happy and hope one day I could do it tho.

2 Likes

I really do not know what I wanted to be. :expressionless:

1 Like

When i was, I wanted to be an astronaut, but now i wanna make be famous filmmaker

1 Like

Something to do with music production or film production. I’m a little indecisive :wink:

2 Likes

Until the age of 11 I wanted to be a nurse or a veterinarian. After watching High School Musical (don’t you dare judging me :joy:) I found my love for music and singing. Wanted to be a singer and songwriter ever since I was 11, 12 years old and this is still a huge dream of mine

2 Likes

I think I’ve always wanted to sing, perform, entertain. Literally cannot think of anything else I wanted to do even as a child.

1 Like

age 8 - inventor( whatever the heck that means ?)

after that its always been something between acting and music and other related things.

every now and then i would begin to doubt myself and convince myself that something
more stable like a cooking apprenticeship or business related stuff would be safer but i
just know i wouldn’t be content with myself doing that.

I think I have always wanted to inspire others, not really a specific profession

1 Like

When I was young I wanted to own an amusement park

1 Like

Will sound kinda funny:

• Musician

or

• Actor

(in my dreams)

1 Like

I always wanted to be a musician when I grew up… Can’t hold a tune or play any instruments though :joy:

Its never to late to start!!!

Saaame :smiley:

Haha :joy:

Let’s cry in a corner

1 Like

Or…

We could chase those dreams and make em real :muscle::open_mouth:

I’m too ugly to become a actor or musician.

Thanks for you motivational support.
Bye.

I’ll buy a cardboard box for myself to live in next to a trash can.

totally agree, making dreams a reality

1 Like

Physical appearance is so relative tho.

If someone with Steve Buscemis looks can make it as an actor then i’m pretty sure
you can too :slight_smile:

also idk if thats you in your profile pic but if it is you’re def not too ugly.