What hashtags are good to use?

how important are hashtags in order to promote your vines? What hashtags would be best to use?

3 Likes

Hashtags can be helpful in promoting your vine, especially if you use it right. As for the best ones, that’s going to depend on how V2 takes off.

3 Likes

Hashtags are highly important, as they spread your post to other people. Find hashtags similar to your given content.

2 Likes

there’s probably going to be “vine hashtag lists” like there are for twitter, instagram, etc. kind of like the tags-for-likes website

2 Likes

Okay awesome. That makes sense. Thank you! Can’t wait wait!

Okay gotcha thank you!

Okay awesome. I guess that’ll just become more evident once V2 comes out right?

Yes, you got it! :))

1 Like

I’d be best to use hastags that are similar to your content. I’ve noticed on vine 1, people tag themselves in unrelated topics. Like you’ll have some editing accounts tagging thenselves under “dank memes” for exposure. So sticking to what relates to your content is the best way to go and not to false advertise. For instance, if your videos consist of singing, you’d want to use hashtags, such as: #singer #vocals #song #artist #music and such and such. In my opinion, the more hashtags you use, the greater your chances are at getting noticed.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you love! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awesome that helps a lot. Thank you! :wink:

2 Likes

To be honest at the beginning there will probably be a lot of #Like4Like #FollowBack #RepostBack and so it goes. I’m Latin so I’ll probably use #Latin #V2 #SomethingCreativeDependingOnMyVideo

1 Like

Youre welcome :grin:

1 Like

It would be cool if we could hide our hashtags so we can still use them but they don’t clutter the title of our videos

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. I want to be as active as possible and support as many as possible so hopefully there will be some good general hashtags to do that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

I Don’t Know. Ask https://community.byte.co/u/dom/summary

1 Like