What happened (what have I missed)

ok so uh i havent been on the forums for liek a month or two so can someone tell me all the cool stuff that happened? (ex. news about v2, someone wins a forum game, a milestone)

5 Likes

Sure, the other day, Dom announced that he was taking submissions for beta testers from the forum from those who were signed up prior to the announcement, the thread was only open for a little over 48 hours, then the replies closed. There was no mention of when beta would be released, only that when it is, he will announce it. That’s all I really know. :slight_smile: Oh, and the “Can we count to 5000,” thread is over 6000 now, lol.
Also there is now a discord server as well as the forum. Here is a link to the post:

Pretty cool stuff overall. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

There’s been a lot happening in the past few days let’s alone month… the app is back.

2 Likes

welcome back @lobdooks! i missed your weird, random posts! Post more please

1 Like

Hi @lobdooks , I edited your title to ensure people understand what your topic/post is about. It’s always best to have a title that accurately describes the contents of your post. Not a huge deal here, but as the forums get busier, it would be great that everyone keep this in mind. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @MattFogarty do you mean lobdooks topic/post? I only replied to his “what happened” topic/post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep. Fixed. :slight_smile: sorry about that.

3 Likes

No worries! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okee dokee

2 Likes

all sorts of stuff, beta, discord, just browse around!

2 Likes