What drives you guys? (To make the content you guys make?)

Honestly what drives me to make vids is making people laugh and smile nothing more or less I’ve also loved meeting new people by doing this got some great friends now. What about you guys?:call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Just my imagination and creativity.

8 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

The pride I feel when I create something.
Or being able to look at something I’ve made and feeling happy or sad or just feeling.

5 Likes

What drives me are lots of things.
First of all, I live in order to create really good memories; I want to have stories to tell and things that I can laugh and smile about in the future.
Secondly I truly believe that byte is a key that can unlock different doors in different places at different points in my future.
Third of all I really love making people laugh and byte gives me the chance to do so. Also I believe that if I have the opportunity to succeed in byte I would be able to get to more people in order to create a positive impact on them.
that drives me to be here today.

6 Likes

Love it!

That’s awesome !

If I could make people laugh that would be awesome. Like I obviously want to have a positive impact on people’s lives, but I’m not going to pretend that fame and money isn’t a goal for me.

4 Likes

before I discovered :vine: i wasn’t doing that great lol.
it gave me a place to escape and forget about life.
i recently got admitted into hospital from July - August
August - September and October - October.
watching :vine: compilations is basically what kept me going.
i just want people to watch our bytes and forget the bad stuff in life and to just enjoy!

6 Likes

changed this to off topic!

honestly i just wanna make people laugh and enjoy my content. i’m hands down my own biggest fan though :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Entertain people :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The excitement, the rush and what I want to achieve, with what I love doing, is what drives me.
But it’s also the joy you bring to people and and what a positive impact you can make on someone is also something that keeps me going :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: What are you going to make?

1 Like

to make people not think i’m weird weird, but funny weird

1 Like

I’m going to make random type comedy what ever comes to the mind !

1 Like

Cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a really good question actually, I don’t really know why but my whole life I have been attracted to making videos and the idea of “making it”. Every day it’s what I think about (I get my sleep, don’t worry.) and I just can’t put the camera down! What motivates you @AustinHarris ?

1 Like

That’s awesome,Honestly making a positive impact making people laugh and smile is what drives me ! I’ve also had the dream of being a comedian in some sort so there is always that!

1 Like

I love this question! I am an aspiring musician so I have always tried to put my singing and songwriting in all the content I create! That, and I am also a naturally goofy and clumsy person so that tends to make entertaining content!

1 Like

Love it!