What dream did you guys have

Hey guys I had a crazy dream last night

ben had a date on tinder hahaha nice dream

11 Likes

i had a dream about daniel having a dream

6 Likes

I don’t talk about my dreams anymore tbh

5 Likes

LOL that wasn’t a dream Alex that was actually real :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I had a dream that imagine going to ny for a friendly meetup only to get a matching tattoo with two people who are in love with each other so you are third wheeling for the rest of your life

7 Likes

did you ever have a dream that you could uh you could uh do what you that you could do anything?

6 Likes

I wish I didn’t have dreams

2 Likes

I wish my dream was about loving my gf

1 Like

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama — with its vicious racists, with its Governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification — one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

3 Likes

haha same lamo

2 Likes

@ryanmccarley had a dream

5 Likes

I had a dream about not being alone forever
It was funny

4 Likes

i wish i had more dreams when i slept

i had one about plating minecraft and another about a group of young thugs breaking and taking control of my home, and then i broke one of their necks.

it was epic and exhilarating, and luckily not real (talking about the first one)

1 Like

I had a dream I drank too much Jungle Juice and than asked where beta is in the discord.

4 Likes

I dream about your brother

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: was it good

2 Likes

iM JoKiNg, I dream about lil chainy every night and it be great @AIexander

1 Like