What does being an ‘Expert’ mean to you?

So I definitely think that there’s recently been a lack of transparency between experts and members on here. I don’t think that that’s cool, so I wanna address it. What does being an expert mean to you and why does it matter? This should at least help the little arguments we’re having just a bit. So just speak yo mind

13 Likes

Absolutely nothing…I don’t think I ever contributed helping the forums…okay maybe… By giving out info .

But that’s it

I don’t believe in power by a simple badge

Everyone is equal #SpreadLove #equality #makeLoveNotWar #hashtag

6 Likes

I think they help moderate the forum with dom, because otherwise it would be too much.

2 Likes

apart from havin a cool badge (i :blue_heart: badges)
i don’t see it as being better than anyone else…everyone is able to become one if they give some time each day to this forum and contribute :kissing_closed_eyes: we’re here to help the community (including ourselves and eachother) and help maintain it so that it’s less work for dom and his staff!

2 Likes

I just see it as an opportunity to help out the community setting an example for everyone else yk

2 Likes

My impression of experts is helpful moderators, and generally y’all seem pretty cool.

3 Likes

I see experts as sort of leaders and higher ups, who still participate in all the insanity that goes on in the forums.

1 Like

As much as I’m grateful for it, it’s only a badge. We’re just as equal to the others in the forum. Only difference is we have been here longer or are more helpful around. With that being said, anyone can become an expert, so there’s really no point to acting “superior” as everyone starts on the forums the same as everyone else.

2 Likes

Not much because im not one

For me it means helping the new members of forum to get to know the project better. Ps if anything…its just a badge. We are all equal and a part of #bytefam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not an expert lol, rip.

1 Like

@everyone niceness guys very niceness. I v much appreciate that :+1::+1::+1:

It’s cool that we all can agree on stuff here! Really means a lot

except u @sammm not u don’t @ me

jk

2 Likes

@arf i wont @ you ever senpai

1 Like

it means I have reached trust level 3

8 Likes

yeet cool

2 Likes

To me, means a user who’s been here days and night liking, replying since it came out, not that they don’t have any power whatsoever.

4 Likes

they kinda do have power (not judicial), and most are just helpful and supportive of the community. Those are just facts and analysis, but it’s good to know your opinion

5 Likes